Revolution Power Australia Batteries are the #1 Lithium Battery in the Australian Market
Revolution Power Australia’s lithium batteries are the ultimate in deep-cycle battery technology delivering unrivalled performance and product life span. Australia’s most advanced state of the art Battery Management System (BMS) inbuilt ensures peace of mind, when it comes to battery protection and safety.
- LIGHT WEIGHT: Up to 1/3 the weight of traditional AGM batteries
- FAST RECHARGE: 5x faster recharge times than AGM’s
- LONG LIFE CYCLE: Up to 5000 cycles at 50% depth of discharge
- VERY LOW SELF-DISCHARGE RATE: can sit unused for long periods of time
- PURPOSE BUILT: for Caravans, Campers, Motorhomes, 4WD, Marine Vessels, Trucks
- BUILT-IN MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: Controls cell balancing, over and under voltage protection, short circuit protection, thermal protection
- PROVEN PARALLEL ABILITY: Use in parallel to increase your capacity for longer storage
- HIGH DISCHARGE RATE: holds voltage under high discharge
- FLAT DISCHARGE RATE: longer run time and more efficient
- SAFETY: LiFePO4 is the safest and most stable of all lithium chemistries reducing associated risks
We are proudly Australian Owned & Operated
Take a closer look at our famous Lithium Battery range
With the evolution of camping into glamping, Revolution Power Australia designed their Lithium battery to meet these requirements.Â Our Lithium battery has a 100 Amp continuous draw with a peak of 400 Amps for 4-6 seconds.Â This allows you to run big inverters to power coffee machines, microwaves, toasters, air conditioners, etcâ€¦Â Not necessarily all at once, but the ability to parallel our battery in conjunction with a pass-through inverter makes running 240v gear possible.
As the battery of choice by Mr4x4 Pat Callinan from 4×4 Adventures, Revolution Power Australia has designed a LiFePO4 Lithium battery with in-built management system that meets the harsh Australian conditions and has been tested and proven by Australia’s leading 4×4 experts. Allan Whiting from Outback Travel AustraliaÂ has vibration tested our battery on some of the toughest outback tracks, i.e. Connie Sue, Sandy Blight Junction, Anne Beadell, Goo and Hay River to Beodrie. Further testing byÂ Carlisle Rogers, Hema Maps, Redarc Electronics and the All4Adventure team proved that the Revolution Power Lithium Battery can endure extreme heat and intense use at camp powering the site, crew downloading film, and the re-charging of camera batteries with the added benefit of providing quick enough re-charge to top up the batteries to 100% by mid-day.